Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stamina Grow

Cathynash

Hello. Well, that's what the lady told me when I bought it. It works like this. Apparently the vitamins are from SA and this guy is only the distributor. You have to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night for the 1st 4 days, then 2 for the next 4 days and then thereafter you take only 3 tablets per week and then only when needed. Maybe I should get the distributors name in SA cause the box contains no ingredient list, I only know it contains 24 different vitamins. Can I keep you posted?
    [/SIGPIC]Life is complete...

Hmmm i might give that one a pass...

Cathy, what's your opinion on the gout/stamminogro connection, are the amminoacids of such a nature that it will increase uric acid when metabolised? Is this at all possible?

Contains aminos: http://www.georen.co.za/index.php?op...d=65&Itemid=19

M

Mileage | Me 34 | Dh 39 |
    History #1 | 2xClomid | 4xIUI | IVFx2 | FETx1 | GIFT#1 (cancelled) | GIFT#2 BFP | Boy/Girl Twins March 2010 |
    History #2 | IVFx2 | A work in progress |
    Dx | PCOS | Hypothyroidism |
    Current Status
    Trying for #3

FS | DR.V @ VL | DR.H @ CFC |

3. Default

hi.tanya.please keep me posted especially if you can get hold of an ingredient list.i think its never a good idea to take tablets from unlabeled box and especially if they are vitamin tablets which unfortunately are not regulated in this country.warfarin is only availible on a doctors prescription for very important safety reasons.please let me know what u can find out since if the tablets do contain warfarin,it is a criminal offence and i will have to let the health professions council know so that they can be removed from circulation since this could potentially be fatal if taken incorrectly.hence it is essential to know whether there is warfarin in or not.

maritza: uric acid is derived from purine ie protein metabolism.amoino acids are technically the building blocks of protein so i suppose in a very theoretical way,excess ingestion could theoretically lead to increased uric acid production from higher turnover although the doses on the bottle are realy very small,i cannot see that unless you have a very raised uric acid to start off with that it should increase yr chances for acute gout.if yr hubby has a raised uric acid level and has had > 3 episodes acute gout than he realy should be on puricos anyway to prevent gouty attacks and reduce his uric acid level

Thanks Cathy for you comments, he is on puricos, so I suppose all should be fine.

All the best!

M

Mileage | Me 34 | Dh 39 |
    History #1 | 2xClomid | 4xIUI | IVFx2 | FETx1 | GIFT#1 (cancelled) | GIFT#2 BFP | Boy/Girl Twins March 2010 |
    History #2 | IVFx2 | A work in progress |
    Dx | PCOS | Hypothyroidism |
    Current Status
    Trying for #3

FS | DR.V @ VL | DR.H @ CFC |

Cathy, I will try to get a hold of the main distributors in SA. Like I said, that was the comment the old lady made. I'll make a few calls.

Also, thank you for shedding some light on the gout issue. DH also used to use puricos but the GP took him off it. He sometimes uses ocean milk from the health shop which also works.

Have a lekker day, its almost weekend
    [/SIGPIC]Life is complete...